(My machine buttonhole ability is no longer satisfactory. I'm avoiding any functional or highly visible button holes until I get a new one... )
I put in a dart FBA, but the neckline still doesn't sit flat like the drawings. It folds, or curves in as you can see on the hanger. I have decided that I don't mind, I even kind of like it. Also, I usually hate raglan sleeves on my figure, but these were designed with a narrow, high opening that fits well.
Pintucks are not easy... I messed up the back neckline a little bit too, but eventually I'll set it right.
Over the past few evenings (4 hours total), I made another out of a sheer white cotton/poly material. I did a much better job the second time around except for my lazy hemming. :) It will be good to wear when it gets really hot out and I want to avoid skin exposure.
US 12, with 1.5" FBA darts added. The back is cut on a fold (the pattern/instructions advise to lay the whole piece out), front is cut on fold, with seam allowance sewn down below neck cutout. Shoulder darts are cut/sewn in full, to avoid raw edges. All possible seams are french-seamed. Length is good directly from the pattern!